- Excellent Residential Manager role with a values-driven NFP aged care provider in Tasmania.Facility Manager (Registered Nurse) Aged Care - Southern Tasmania
Experienced Residential Manager (Registered Nurse) required to lead the operations of this lovely, medium sized aged care home based in Southern TAS. Representing this values-driven not-for-profit health & aged care organisation, you will be required to spearhead the direction & culture of this home. This opportunity is paying an excellent salary package coupled with additional benefits including salary packaging. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced aged care leader looking for a new & exciting challenge.The Benefits
- Excellent salary + salary packaging.
- Lovely, medium aged care residence
- Located in a stunning, picturesque area of Tasmania
- Values-driven not-for-profit aged care organisation
- Resident focused, integrated model of care
- Collaborative & progressive organisational culture
- Career progression & skill set development opportunities
- Regional Quality, ACFI & Operational support
- Diligent & capable clinical care team on site
We require an experienced manager to promote a collaborative & close-knit on-site culture, lead & develop the onsite clinical team, ensure operational efficiency across the clinical, financial, occupancy, marketing & ACFI functions, develop & implement change management practices to suit both organisational & resident needs, develop & maintain strong business relationships within the local community, deliver necessary legislative changes and promote an uncompromising standard of clinical care to their loyal residents.The Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years aged care management experience
- Previous experience managing aged care facilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with sub-acute preferred.
- Sound financial and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience managing/mentoring care staff & success in managing change.
This truly is a unique Facility Manager opportunity, so please don't delay your application - apply today
OR if you'd like more information and to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Cathy on (02) 8202 1001 / 0415 355 144 / Catherine@redstonegroup.com.au
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: http://redstonegroup.com.au/