Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day. As our new Service Facilitator your role will be to facilitate and administer the provision of high quality in-home, community and supported living services to clients who are over 65 years of age and receive an Aged Care package, in line with the individual’s goals and our organisational strategy.
This is a dynamic role where you will be working with clients and staff in the community and in their homes, coaching and mentoring staff and working collaboratively across teams to ensure the best possible customer service level is achieved in Northern NSW.
- Ensure the provision of high quality services and supports to clients in implementing, managing and maintaining their individual client goals.
- Daily management of rosters to ensure accuracy and to provide for timely claims for payment
- Supervision, coaching and mentoring of direct care staff
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between services, staff and stakeholders providing support to a client.
- As required assist clients in managing their finances in accordance with CPL policies and procedures and where applicable Public Trustee guidelines.
- Live the CPL Way – Understand the person, give great service, work together and find better ways!
- Be part of an ongoing On Call roster
- Have a good underpinning knowledge of the relevant Aged Care legislation to ensure our most vulnerable people in the community live a life free from abuse and neglect.
Selection criteria includes:
- Experience in a similar role within the Aged Care sector, HCP and CHSP
- Commitment and drive for the highest level of customer service
- Pro-active, energetic approach to a dynamic every changing environment!
- Experience and skill in team supervision – leading people to achieve
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Be solution focused
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively within teams
- Well-developed administrative and financial management skills
- Current 'C' class driver's license and reliable transport
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Competency with Microsoft Office and computer systems
Please review the attached position description with the full responsibilities and selection criteria.
- Salary + packaging options
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Employee benefits program
- Dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Values based culture – client focused.
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation and grow your career
Applications to close by Friday 10th July 2020...unless filled prior thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 906136.