Are you an experienced Dentist wanting to start off part time and set up a dental clinic in Morayfield? Read on about the possibility..
Primary Dental is dedicated to supporting high quality, affordable and accessible dental care to all Australians. We take pride in telling you our centres are QIP accredited. Our modern facilities allow Dentists to provide 5-star patient care and keep at the forefront by offering online bookings, flexible payment options, our own Primary Dental online booking app and the Young Professionals Program for recently graduated dentists.
Primary Dental is a part of Primary Health Care’s multidisciplinary medical home with 60 dental centres nationally. You have the opportunity to build a solid practice from the high patient traffic location and network with in-house GP and specialist referers to build and retain a loyal patient base. You will enjoy the benefits of a highly skilled and experienced dental management and support team so you can focus on providing exceptional patient care. The benefits of operating your practice from a Primary Dental centre include:
- High traffic location and in-house referral opportunities
- A highly skilled, friendly and supportive dental management team and incentivised support staff
- A range of digital and traditional marketing campaigns available to you
- Modern equipment including digital practice software, digital x-rays, rotary endo, intra-oral cameras.
- Access discounted CPD courses
For more information and to apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlso visit our website www.primarydental.com.au All applications remain confidential.
- Ability to work within Australia (sponsorship not available)
- Current, unrestricted AHPRA registration and professional indemnity insurance
- Hold an ABN and be registered for GST