Well known aged care provider seeking an experienced Care Manager | DDON - to join their organisation
Our client is best known for their stylish, prestigious residential homes across NSW. Each of their homes has been designed specifically to their resident's needs. With a highly dedicated work-force, the organisation continues to grow and flourish. Not only will you enjoy working within a forward thinking, progressive organisation, you will benefit from working within a consultative and inclusive management team.
We are now seeking an exceptional and experienced Care Manager - 2IC | DDON
to work at this fantastic site, with a vision to exceed their already high standards for exceptional clinical care. Working with a very supportive Manager and an experienced multi-disciplinary team, you will have direct responsibilities for all clinical leadership to meet the changing needs to all the residents and responds to the requirements of the families.As the successful Care Manager for the role you will have:
- AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse)
- 2+ years experience working at management/ leadership level within aged care
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate a care team
- Experience with aged care legislation, ACFI, the accreditation process
- Good computer skills
How to Apply:
- Work for an organisation committed to ensuring a healthy work life balance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Extensive opportunities for personal development and additional training
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Terry on 02 8889 4072 or email your CV me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not for you please call and speak with us directly, we have many other roles available. AHP have established relationships with public and private healthcare providers in every state of Australia.