Who are we?
As the world€™s largest data center company, Equinix brings global leaders the power of interconnection: the ability to connect in many ways to the many customers, partners and geographies they need to accelerate business performance and craft new opportunities. Equinix is a platform for innovation, growth and leadership.
We facilitate more than 188,000 connections among our 6,000+ customers, making us the leading global interconnection platform. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Data Center Construction Project Manager to join the team in Sydney. Your role will be to plan and direct day to day operations and strategic direction of construction projects.
· Leads and manages a construction project
· Provides guidance and project leadership including ground up construction, remodels, renovations, etc., ensuring projects are meeting or exceeding company expectations
· Directs as many as 25+ external vendors per project comprising general contractors, A&E design teams, commissioning agents, equipment suppliers, etc.
· Contributes to identifying and developing training programs
· Executes effective contract administration procedures including generation, review, and monitoring of prime contracts, subcontracts, change orders, cost forecasts, and other pertinent documents and documentation
· Contributes to mentoring junior team members
· Directs all internal and external project team members including internal Design, Procurement, Operations, and IT/Network support teams
Policy & Procedure Development
· Contributes to creating and maintaining best in class policies and procedures
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: