The CentreKU Kangaroo Preschool in Kooringal, Wagga Wagga
is a welcoming and nurturing space where each child is immersed in a rich tapestry of educationally interactive experiences €“ a space where children are supported to be their own, unique selves, growing and developing a sense of belonging and empowerment. For more information, please visit the centre website: https://www.ku.com.au/childcare/centres/kukangarooThe Role
This position will see you working 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday
on a Permanent basis. We are looking for an experienced teaching Director with a completed teaching qualification in Early Childhood Education, proven leadership skills and strong pedagogical practice who values partnering with families and is keen to put their skills into practice by leading the small and established team.
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition, you will have:
- A current NSW Working with Children Check
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching degree level of qualification in Early Childhood or similar as approved by Australian Children€™s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Teacher Accreditation through NESA
- Completed training in Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children (CHCPRT001 - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk or CHCPRT002 - Support the rights and safety of children and young people)
- A current First Aid certificate as approved by ACECQA along with current approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis Management certificates
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011) and how they apply in your state
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer literacy skills as you would be required to work with financial systems
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can. To encourage and support your professional journey, KU offers:
- Sector leading employment conditions and pay within well-resourced and environmentally responsible workplaces
- An outstanding professional learning program which includes access to a wide variety of pedagogical and corporate training workshops, courses and network meetings
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
- Leading edge technology
- A commitment to innovative and child-focused research on curriculum development and the future innovations and trends in early childhood development
- Paid Parental Leave for all staff
- Coaching and mentoring from experienced colleagues
The KU Difference:We Reward
- We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.We Build Careers
- We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with usWe Grow Our People
- We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU€™s high quality professional learning programWe Offer an Inclusive Culture
- We€™ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
KU is a culturally sensitive employer, committed to improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, families and employees.How do you apply?
If the above resonates with you and you feel you can positively contribute to this close-knit team, please click the 'apply now' button
to be taken to the application form and have your cover letter and updated CV ready!For inquiries
, contact Anthony Robinson on 9268 3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please note:
applications are not accepted via this email).
To view other exciting current opportunities, please visit our website www.ku.com.au/careers