Seeking students with placement experience in North West Geelong.About The Role
This is a great opportunity for Bachelor of Education students looking to gain further responsibilities and experience while they study towards an education degree. Skills/Experience
Suitable applicants for this role MUST
have the following:
- Diploma in children's services or completed/currently completing an education degree.
- At least 2 months experience working in an Out of School Hours Care service
- WWCC (employee)/VIT
- 2 relevant references in an education/childcare setting
- Have access to a car to attend outer Geelong services where Public Transport is limited.
- Be willing to travel to outer North West Geelong areas such as Teesdale, Bannockburn and Anakie
How To Apply
- Greater opportunity for shifts working with multiple OSHC companies and school-run services.
- Great opportunity to work across a range of schools in Geelong
- Gain valuable experience working within schools
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible shifts (morning and afternoon)
- Competitive hourly rate
To submit your application, please press the apply button. Don't forget to attach your resume and details about your experience working with children. Please note that due to the high number of applicants during this period of high unemployment, only short-listed applicants will be called. To ensure that you are considered for employment, please include all relevant experience working with children and your relevant qualification. About anzuk
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent staffing in Melbourne Australia. At anzuk Early Childhood we understand the importance of the first 5 years in a child's life. We work closely with educators and early childhood services in facilitating positive learning outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer.