About the Role
Coming out of the COVID-19, we are ramping up our sales team and are looking for experienced Telesales experts to work in on our American Express New Merchant Sales Team. This is a really great opportunity to join our established team as we are launching some great offers to help businesses. Great base rate with an uncapped commission. Ongoing coaching and support with career progression opportunities.
- Full-time opportunity starting mid-July
- Hours rostered Monday - Friday between 11.30 am - 8.00 pm
- On the job training and ongoing support to improve your sales skills
- Join a culture that revolves around its people
What will you be doing in the role?
- Cold calling verified leads as well as generating new leads to businesses that don’t currently accept American Express cards to convert a sale
- Maintain knowledge of all offers, pricing, and current promotions (We will assist you with this!)
- Build relationships & work collaboratively with clients and organisational peers
- Gather required documentation so new merchants have a great onboarding experience
We are looking for...
- Proven Outbound Telesales Experience
- Being proactive and taking initiative to generate sales leads
- A conversation expert who thrives on ensuring best outcomes on every call
- Excellent customer service skills, patience and resilience
- Ability to handle customer objections and thinking on feet to come up with a solution
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Real attention to detail, complemented by strong typing skills and knowledge of MS Office
Want to know more about who we are and what we do? Check out our website - https://probegroup.com.au/. Probe Group is Australia's fastest-growing and most respected privately owned BPO. Established in 1979, we now have over 7000 staff worldwide and are enjoying a period of sustained growth.
Probe is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and conduct business
Click apply now to speak to our recruitment team!