Global Business with a superb reputation & working culture. Senior role in Finance team responsible for forecasting, planning & analysis across APAC.
Our client is a Global organisation who is a leader in their field with a strong presence and performance globally.
An opportunity is available for a Senior Analyst to join the Finance team of their Australian Head Office for an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend.
As the Senior Financial Analyst you will partner closely with Global portfolios and drive business growth and profitability, financial, operational and strategic analysis. Additionally the role will take a lead in the operating efficiencies for the wider Australian Business through planning and forecasting across Expense Management, OpEx and headcount related activity.
This position will require strong stakeholder management
skills and a working knowledge of:- process governance- financial management - controllership To be considered you must demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Financial Analyst
- Understanding of accepted Accounting principles
- Understand corporate finance theory
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Experience within a fast paced, global organisation.
- Global Company
- $120-140,000 + super (Dependent on experience)
- CBD location
- Career progression opportunities
Click Apply Now
to submit your Resume!