Passionate about Financial Crime? AML/CTF. Sanctions or Risk exp? Join this top Australian Bank w/ great culture! Long-term contract + view to extend! Why is this job for me?
- Parramatta location
- Big 4 Bank
- 12 Month Contract with a view to extend
- Utilise your strong analytical skills
- Structured training provided
- $350 per day + superannuation
Succession Recruitment is Sydney's top financial services specialist recruitment agency. Our client is a leading Australian bank
and they currently have vacancies for Analysts
within their Financial Crimes Operations Team
! What's the role?
The successful candidates will be responsible for the prevention, detection, assessment and escalation of Financial Crime Cases. Through identifying and reporting on trends, you will aim to secure and enhance the financial wellbeing of the Bank's customers. AML/CTF/KYC knowledge and strong analytical and decision-making skills will be essential to this role, as well as excellent communication skills as you will often be required to work with other teams and stakeholders. What will my day to day look like?
What skills do I need?
- Utilise understanding of AML/CTF and Sanctions to assess and investigate events in accordance with SLAs
- Analyze and interpret data and compile reports
- Screening of money transfers, payments and individual customers
- Conduct due diligence, including KYC, and act in discrete and confidential manner
- Contribute to continuous process improvements through innovative ideas and proactive thinking
- Identify and escalate issues and risks
- Keep up-to-date with changing industry regulations and trends relating to security, financial crime and other emerging issues
How do I apply?
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in AML/CTF and Sanctions, with an understanding of Financial Crime operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Accountability and ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Analytical mindset with strong abilities to interpret data
- Ability to use discretion and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box
- Working rights for 12 months or more (no WHV)
If you have the skills and experience as detailed above, and this sounds like the role for you, please upload your resume NOW! Any questions, please contact Holly Charters
at Succession Recruitment
on 8123 1145.