- Leading Health Care Organisation
- Reference Architecture experience mandatory
- Contract opportunity
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Architect to join their IT team. The Architect will be responsible for defining and assisting with the implementation of business reference architecture across the whole organisation.
- Assist the Head of Enterprise Architecture to establish reference architecture models across the organisation
- Develop architecture reference models that are aligned with business needs, serve to accelerate the delivery of projects, mitigate technical failure & technical obsolesce risks.
- Play a key role in recommending, identifying and establishing Business, Application and Technology reference models as well as a notation and self-serve repository
- Recommend approach to transition to the future state model.
- Enterprise Architect experience - Must
- Experience establishing Architecture Referencing models - Business, Applications and Technology - Must
- Preferably not IT managers, we require experienced Enterprise level Architects with a proven track record of establishing and implementing models
- 5 month project
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 204 155