This is a great opportunity to progress your career in Sales. Work alongside a Principal under the banner of a high performing Real Estate brand
Our client is seeking an energetic, driven, and motivated Sales Agent to support a leading Sales Agent/Principal with all facets of selling/sales management. Aligning yourself with one of the best brands in the industry, you will focus on achieving maximum results and securing long term relationships with their clients and staff.
Working in a lovely modern office based in the Sunshine Coast, no two days will be the same in this fast-paced agency.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Enjoy mentoring and support from the selling Principal
• Prospecting and cold calling
• Letterbox dropping
• Marketing/Advertising property for sale and auction
• Liaising with vendors and buyers
• Conducting open for inspections
• Enjoy the backing of a HUGE, successful brand in real estate and the best training in the industry to provide a platform for your long term success To be successful for this role you will need:
• A current Certificate of Registration is essential
• Your own car and drivers license
• At least 6-12 months experience in real estate sales essential
• Immaculate presentation
• An enthusiastic attitude, be energetic, hardworking, and hungry for success!
This is a great opportunity to progress your career in sales. You must want a long term career in Real Estate, be self-motivated and prepared to put in the hard yards to succeed. In return, there will be plenty of benefits from working in one of the Sunshine Coast's most successful agencies.
It should be noted that this role does require Saturday work - this is non-negotiable. Previous Real Estate experience and a certificate of registration are also essential.
Please call James Christensen
on 07 3114 5544
for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.