Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
We are taking expressions of interest for a Laundry Supervisor role for the Roxby Downs region.
- Manage the day to day operations of the laundry services including supervising of staff and developing rosters for delivery of scheduled and reactive cleaning requirements
- Manage inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Operate a Computerised Management System for all work tasks and utilise email and other technology
- Ensure client/customer service and satisfaction by fostering relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist management to maintain procedures and actively engage in the site safety culture
- Maintain flow of linen into the washers, dryers, etc.
- Pull bags and/or processes other laundry activities in the designated order.
- Keeps machines loaded correctly with proper load size; prevent overload.
Essential criteria to be considered for this position:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Cleaning or Laundry Supervisor
- Minimum 2 years commercial cleaning experience
- Above average experience with Excel
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage a team
Suitable candidates will be invited to participate in the company recruitment and selection process which will include but is not limited to, an interview, online assessment, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen, and reference checks.
Join a team that shares your commitment to safety, teamwork, quality and a "can-do safely" attitude.