- Support our mission to help build people capabilities needed today and for the future
- Utilise your expertise in Learning Experience Design
- Design and develop engaging learning experiences and outcomes
About The Role
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
In the Grow to Perform Tribe, our mission is to help people build the capabilities they need to deliver today, transform the bank, and be future ready. Within this tribe, your role will help to shape our approach to strategic capability build right across ANZ, with an immediate focus on our Technology and Australian Retail businesses. Your role will focus on building critical workforce capabilities through the development of learning academies designed to help build capability at pace.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Leading the design of world-class learning experiences underpinned by sound pedagogical principles and human-centred design principles and in collaboration by subject matter experts and technology teams
- Development of learning outcomes and assessments and mapping activities & content to support learners
- End-to-end management of learning product development projects (including advisory on project scope, coordinating contributions from SMEs and specialists, and liaison with stakeholders)
- Leading and contributing to design processes and facilitating design events
- Development and maintenance of documentation for course design, project management, evaluation, and review
- Working as part of a cross-functional Capability team using agile methodologies
- Engagement with Grow To Perform on ANZ learning policies, priorities and strategic initiatives to improve learning outcomes in programs and courses at all levels
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in the development & delivery of learning using a variety of tools & techniques
- Experience in designing and developing innovative, interactive, and engaging blended learning programs & performance support (including Digital Learning, Micro Learning, Mobile Learning, Social Learning, and Informal Learning)
- Extensive experience in Articulate 360 suite, Captivate or Adapt Builder
- Intermediate SCORM, HTML5 and LMS problem solving experience
- Experience in the application of ADDIE/SAM/GAGNE learning methodologies
- Animation, video and audio development experience
- Working understanding of Bersin by Deloitte 4E?s Continuous Learning Model
- Experience in Human Centred Design, Agile methodologies, Change Management, and in working within complex technical environments
- Demonstrated ability to think differently about how learners engage with learning content
- A strong interest in experimenting with different learning approaches
- Strong task & time management skills and the ability to manage multiple pieces of work simultaneously
- Knowledge of MS Sharepoint
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ?why? ? our purpose ? to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.