Assurance Management Expert - Technology Risk
First, a bit about ANZ.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to €˜why€™ €“ our purpose €“ to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
The purpose of the Assurance CoE is to assist Tribes and other Australia Division teams through providing expertise to help them manage risk and protect our customers, bankers and shareholders.
As a Technology Risk Assurance Management Expert your role will be to support either the Tribes, Technology Areas or Australia Division & Domain Teams in delivering efficient, optimal and innovative risk management, through providing operational risk and assurance expertise within chapters to protect shareholders, customers and bankers.
Who are you?
- A team player €“ You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team€™s mission
- The customer€™s biggest fan €“ You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable €“ You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie €“ You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other€™s growth €“ You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver €“ You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy €“ You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What will you bring to the Assurance CoE as a Technology Risk Assurance Management Expert?
- Strong collaboration with the business and technology and partnering to develop effective operational risk management solutions
- Using analytical insights and identifying opportunities to better balance risk with customer propositions
- Desire to create a thorough understanding of how our customers and bankers relate and react to embedding risk management in everyday activities
- Willingness to look at things differently, challenge the status quo and innovate
- Analytical, flexible, curious
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience in one or more of the following domains - digital and technology solutions €“ including innovative data solutions/security, customer channels and distribution (retail and commercial), lending products, transactional products, savings and wealth products, business and private banking
You will also have the following specialised skills:
- Hands-on Technology risk management or Technology audit experience coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge.
- Ability to translate complex technology concepts to suit the stakeholder while clearly articulating the relevant risks
- Detailed understanding of Technology Infrastructure and Information Security Systems and experience with automated business controls
- Tertiary qualified, with strong technically relevant skills and understanding of technology risk and information security risk OR digital solutions.
- IT Risk certification is highly desired (CRISC, CISM, CISA, COBIT)
There are multiple permanent opportunities available depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate; based in Melbourne
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS115976.