Pickers/Packers, general warehouse and process workers required.
Our client is looking to fill a variety of ongoing roles throughout their distribution centres. Due to ongoing skill shortages in especially the warehousing
industry, the Australian Government has estimated around 15,000
positions will be opening up in the coming weeks to fill this shortage.The role requires the ability to communicate effectively, pick and pack stock and receive goods. A strong team focus is essential for this position, as is the ability to work on your own.
In this particular warehouse, there are multiple positions that are waiting to be filled such as:
An insight of what some of your roles and responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Forklift Operators
- Cold storage attendants
- Pallet Jack Operators
- Quality Checkers
To be considered for a role with us, the right candidate will be:
- Manual handling in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs
- Set up a production or packaging line for operation
- Implement the food safety program and procedures
- Picking and packing orders for production
- Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses and other work spaces.
What we offer?
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have a high level of energy and commitment.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen.
- Experience is not essential to APPLY as training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Complete training
- Flexibility with work schedules and rosters
- Above award pay rates.
- Supportive team environment
- Forklift Licence will also be advantageous however is NOT required
In return for your hard work, you'll enjoy a competitive remuneration package along with a range of employee benefits.
If you have the enthusiasm to succeed and are seeking an opportunity within a professional warehousing environment then please submit your application, including current resume by selecting 'Apply' and following the prompts.APPLY NOW!