CRM Automation Test Analysts - Act based role
Open To: Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance only The Role
This team is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. ITD's role is to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and infrastructure. The department’s current dossier of ICT enabled projects includes; • Development of bespoke ICT Applications; • Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies; and • Enhancement of the Departments’ EDW offerings Mandatory Skills
- Minimum five years’ experience working as a test analyst
- Demonstrated experience in CRM testing and integration testing.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience with Microsoft D365
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane. Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.