Your new company:
Come and join this local government team located in the Penrith region. They have been extremely busy, and as such are in need of an MR driver to be part of their delivery team, delivering a range of documents between different sites across Sydney.
Your new role:
As an MR Driver, you will be responsible for delivering records to the company's new and existing clients. This includes travelling to Sydney CBD as well as suburban areas around Sydney's West.
Prior experience in a driving role servicing Sydney CBD and Metro areas will serve you well here.
Your day will include:
- Loading and unloading trucks with the use of a forklift
- Delivering products to sites located throughout Sydney CBD and local suburbs
- Liaising with the team, and staff onsite
To be considered for the role you must come with the following:
- Current Forklift licence (LF)
- Current MR Truck license, or higher
- A good driving record (Service NSW print-out required)
- Experienced driving trucks around Sydney Metro/CBD
- Clear communication and written skills
- Physically fit, with some heavy lifting involved
What is in it for you?
- 3-month contract initially with the opportunity to extend
- Working full-time hours, Monday to Friday - First week starting at 8:00AM but flexible after initial week
- Home base is located in Penrith, Western Sydney
- Working with a friendly supportive team
- Start ASAP
To submit your resume, please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, please contact Susan De Courcey on (02) 4736 3666.