Exciting opportunity for Casuals!!!WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
- ARCARE KANWAL - NSW
- CATERING ASSISTANT
- Arcare Kanwal 2 Pearce Road, Kanwal NSW 2259
- Reference: 439212
- Advert closes: 28th July 2020
Arcare Kanwal, formerly Magnolia Manor, sits within beautiful bushland and gardens on the New South Wales Central Coast, only a short drive to the ocean and charming local scenery. This lovely residence with its charming ambience has been enjoyed by the community since opening in 2010.
Arcare believes that care and support is shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That’s why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship About Arcare:
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia. We currently have 30 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Beyond the luxurious surroundings of our residences, our residents are supported by our innovative relationships first approach to celebrating and supporting old age. This approach is driven by our Arcare values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility.
The value and importance of relationships in all of our clients’ lives led to the development of our Dedicated Staff Assignment model, an approach which completely transforms the way that care and support are provided. Our internationally renowned Dedicated Staff Assignment sees team members working with the same small number of residents every day. This continuity allows for deep and trusting relationships to develop between residents, employees and families; and this is what makes Arcare a recognised leader in resident care globally.
Arcare believes that care and support is shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That’s why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship About the opportunity:
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Delivery of meals across dining areas within a residence.
- Ability to work with other catering staff and assist with the preparation of basic food if required or directed by supervisor.
- Provide support to the retail café area or for functions and events within the residence.
- Provide support for function planning and delivery.
- Ensure the catering facilities cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- Assist customers in line with service standards, following the Food Safety Program guidelines
Model and demonstrate extensive knowledge of Arcare’s Values, Relationship-centred model of care and Senses-framework. Essential
- Previous experience in a catering environment or commercial ventures such as a Cafe or Hotel
- Relevant Industry Training – Food Handling and Hygiene
- Certificate 1 Hospitality or higher
- Previous experience in an Aged Care
If you would like to find out more about how you can become a part of the Arcare team visit our website– https://arcare.com.au/current-positions/ and follow the link to apply. Arcare Kanwal is a smoke free site. All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check. All successful applicants will be required to have an influenza vaccination before commencement as an inherent requirement of the role.
Arcare is an equal opportunity employer