Nick Scali Furniture is a leading Furniture company, and we are looking for the best.
- Amazing OTE potential, earn a well above average income
- Easy to get to location
- Work over the weekend and enjoy your time off during the week
Furniture creates style and comfort at a price that is unsurpassed. Our leather lounges meet world standards for quality and sustainability and we offer Australia's best eco-friendly timber furniture, made from re-purposed timber from around the world. Nick Scali Furniture uses world class designers and ethical sourcing to deliver a contemporary style with incredible value. About the Role: Nick Scali Furniture
is seeking an experienced Part Time Sales Consultant working 6.5/7 hours per day, 5 days per week in the Essendon Showrooom! We want to hear from you if you:
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Have a "can-do" attitude and a strong desire to maximise your earning potential
- Can show us that you are driven to succeed, competitive, ambitious and self-motivated, whilst able to successfully work as part of a team
- Are a great communicator, a good listener and a persuasive sales closer
- Have a genuine interest in people and can engage with them
- Are able to work on weekends.
- Are immaculately presented, suitable for a high-end showroom environment
- Maximising sales opportunities while providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- Providing exceptional product knowledge and offer solutions to customers furnishing needs.
- Engaging quickly and deliver efficient customer care to ensure speedy responses to customer needs and wants.
- Following up on customer inquires, solve problems and maintain strong customer relationships providing great after care service.
How to Apply:
Please include a combined resume and cover letter
giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.