- Preparing Financial Reporting , including key drivers of revenue growth such as rate, retention, new business, customers, etc.
- Assist in the preparation financial performance results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in addition to driving initiatives to increase efficiency in reporting.
- Preparation of adjustment and accrual journals during month end process.
- Work closely with the Business Performance team to deliver detailed analysis and commentary in relation to revenue and expenses.
- Assist with the preparation of strategic budgeting, forecasting & roll forward analysis
- Provide financial support for initiatives and projects
- Assist Finance Manager with ad-hoc analysis, reporting and deep dive in financial results.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications, i.e. Graduate degree in Accounting or Finance (required).
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or Relevant professional membership and certifications perferred.
- Financial Services expertise ideal
- Experience in finance and accounting including financial management/reporting, technical accounting knowledge, and business commerciality.
Please contact Sinead.Buckley@randstad.com.au/0422697181 for more info.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.