Programmed Skilled Workforce are looking for an experienced forklift operator who has experience or exposure of working in a steel manufacturing company.
Our well-known client produces a comprehensive range of roll formed steel products. Our client is aiming to maintain the industry in Australia by using 100% Australian Steel.
Culture and Benefits
* Work/life Balance - Work close to home - Inner Western location
* Career Development - Be part of a company that invests heavily in their people and their development.
* Safety - Strong focus on safety and a healthy safety culture
We are seeking someone with experience in the warehouse, production and/or manufacturing industry.
To be successful for the role you must:
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Experience with operating a forklift
- Knowledge/Experience in steel production
- Knowledge/Experience of steel flashing
- Available all week for any shift (day, afternoon or night) with the ability to work overtime
- Have own car and licence
- Mechanically minded
- Able to understand and interpret measurements
- Able to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Safety conscious
- Able to complete general manual labour
- Be able to pass a full pre employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
If you meet the above criteria, please feel free to apply by clicking APPLY NOW or call 08 8168 6070 to discuss the role in greater detail.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: