Our client based in the central Gold Coast area is expanding their team and looking for a suitably skilled Level 2 Technician or Engineer to join their team in a full time permanent role.
There is also an immediate start on offer for this role.
Your role will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of service to clients and maintaining SLA's
- Supporting the management of client networks and systems
- Provision of remote technical support
- Support of managed service platforms, cloud services and assisting with 3rd party software
- Supporting and maintaining client backups, virus protection, software
- Updating documentation to ensure best practice
Requirements for the role include:
- Minimum 2 years (L2) experience in a similar service desk environment
- Preferable to be experienced in an MSP however a busy internal help desk will also suffice
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field would be ideal
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot effectively with clients
- Sound administrative skills for documentation and notes
- Organised with the ability to follow processes and manage time effectively
- Ability to work cohesively with the team on projects as well as individual tasks
- A current driver's licence (if required for site visits)
- Service/Help Desk experience and using remote management tools
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop & Windows Server
- Active Directory management
- Exchange server
- MS Azure
- VmWare experience
- Office365 administration
- Experience with networking, routers, switches, configuration and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Workstation / Server hardware troubleshooting & configuration
On offer is a competitive salary package, a great team environment and the ability to progress your career in a growing local organisation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For a confidential discussion, please contact David Ford on 1300 558 979.
New Point Recruitment
P.O. Box 4985
Gold Coast MC 9726
1300 558 979