An independent financial consultancy with a truly global presence, deVere Group prides itself in offering clients a world-class and results-driven service.
We have developed to become one of the world's leading independent international financial consultancies. With over 80,000 clients in more than 100 different countries - and more than $10 billion under advice and administration - we aim to maintain our place at the forefront of the industry.
deVere Australia Group's definitive aim is to support our clients in creating, growing and safeguarding their wealth.
We are now looking for Financial Planners / Financial Advisers to join our team in Sydney and Melbourne Office.
Successful candidates will be provided with:
- Fast-Tracked career progression
- $100 K + Bonus per annum
- Unique opportunity to access world-class products from major financial institutions and well respected product providers
- Full time 8:00 am – 17:00 pm (include 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
The right candidate will have:
- Above 5 years experience in Financial Planning, Financial Advise, International Market Experience, Sales, Business Development and Wealth Management
- Intensive experience in UK pension transfer /SIPP Product / QROPS/ DC /DB is highly regarded
- Self- motivated with a desire to continue a prosperous and rewarding career
- Demonstrate high attention to detail, a willingness to show initiative and a passion for delivering an outstanding client experience
- Proven track record of success, excellent decision-making skills, influential team player
- Ability to excel beyond targets, deadlines and KPIs
- Confident, flexible and adaptable working style
Key responsibilities and job descriptions:
- Research the market and identify new opportunities
- Grow a network through social media and external channels
- Interview prospective clients to understand their personal status, needs and objectives and develop financial and investment strategies
- Monitor and review clients’ investments performance, revise investment if needed
- Prepare investment performance reports, forecasts and statutory returns reports
- Refer clients to other financial service providers or other organizations to obtain services outlined in financial plans
- Assist meeting UK and Australia superannuation compliance requirements
- Build rapport and maintain good relationships with clients
- Use best efforts to ensure deVere Australia comply with Australia local regulations, external and internal compliance and international regulations
- Work toward weekly and monthly sales targets
- Continue professional development to maintain the high level of competency and up-to-date industrial knowledge
- Attend any meetings, conferences, training sessions and interviews which the Employer reasonably requires
- Display the highest ethical and professional standards of service delivery and confidentiality towards the Employer and its customers