Kogan People Solutions are working with this well-regarded commercial painting business as they grow their painting team.
- Join a team of high-quality building trades professionals
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Work across the Melbourne metro area
- Super work culture
- Salary $60 k per annum plus Superannuation
Richmond Vic with travel across the Melbourne metro area
About our client
Our client offers lots of variety within the commercial sector. There are numerous painting jobs always underway, and a great new painter is now required to boost the team
To be considered, you need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes and strengths:
- Well experienced in all aspects of the painting trade. Excellent communication skills.
- You must be comfortable in a team or working alone and have a clear vehicle license
Duties will include:
- Working with a deep understanding of OHS practices and requirements, apply protective and decorative coats of paint, varnish and/or other related materials to interior and exterior surfaces
- Washing, scraping, sanding and/or smoothing interior and exterior surfaces prior to painting, varnishing or applying other related materials
- Thoroughly cleaning equipment, paint mixing area and work area
- Carry out small fixes on internal surfaces prior to painting
- Competently erect and use apparatus (ladders and planks) to work safely at all heights
- Identification, safe handling and appropriate disposal of paints, stains, preparatory and undercoating materials and other hazardous materials.
- Working with pride
To successfully apply, you:
- Possess relevant trade certificates to at least the equivalent of Certificate IV;
- Have a minimum 2 years working experience in the field since acquiring your trade qualifications
- Excellent demonstrated team skills, patience, and empathy
- Great communication skills
- All necessary licenses include white card
- You have unrestricted rights to work in Australia full time
Why join this great employer?
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced tradesperson seeking their next worthy and challenging role. In addition to a salary circa $60 k plus superannuation per annum, you will be joining a highly regarded co., and their first-class team, undertaking quality work across Melbourne.
Please apply using the facilities on this site and please ensure you attach an updated resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kogan People Solutions – recruitment excellence