Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently recruiting for our client, a world leader in finding, mining and processing the earth's mineral resources for experienced HD Tyre Fitters for their site in Weipa.
- Duration: On-going
- Roster: 2 weeks on 2 weeks Off
- Accommodation: Camp, Meals and Vehicle Supplied
- Hours of Work: 12.5 hr Days
- Prior experience as a tyre fitter in large caterpillar gear - 777, 785, etc.
- Certificate II in Tyre Fitting - mandatory
- Current Drivers Licence - Mandatory
- Forklift Licence - Mandatory
- Proof of Right to work in Australia
- Apply Risk Management Processes Certification - or willing to obtain
- CPR - or willing to obtain [Valid for 1 year] - or willing to obtain
- First Aid - or willing to obtain [Valid for 3 years] - or willing to obtain
- Strong compliance to and knowledge of site safety rules and regulations. High safety regard is paramount for this role.
In return you will be provided with:
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the project
- An opportunity to grow your skills and work with a great team in one of the most beautiful, remote locations in Australia!
The successful applicant will need to complete a Pre-Employment and Drug & Alcohol before commencing on site.
Please apply by following the links or alternatively please contact Programmed Skilled Workforce
0408 707 697
- Education: Currently Completing High School