This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing cyber security business.
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a minimum of 7 years' experience working with IT services and solutions, who can act as an escalation point for all customer requirements, open doors to new opportunities and secure new contracts and clients. Business Development approx 70% and Account Management 30%.
In this position you will manage a portfolio of government and non government clients. You will be required to build strong partnerships, strategically map out accounts and develop up sell and cross sell opportunities.
Account Managers are required to work closely with the Customer Advisory Services, Managed Services, Service Delivery, Product and Management teams to assist with business and technical escalations and to win new business opportunities. The candidate should also be an experienced, competent account management professional with knowledge in the IT Security area.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record selling IT solutions, across security and infrastructure/datacentre domains.
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Established customer relationships and networks
- Ensures contractual service requirements are understood and managed.
- Collaborates with other team members to ensure customer requirements are understood and solution proposed meet customer expectation and any ongoing issues are consistently managed
- Manages current customers to ensure maximum revenue is achieved through upsell and cross selling.
- Develop channel partners to expand the pipeline and business opportunities.
- Present the company to potential clients and group through various communication streams.
- Create and be accountable for client's proposals, contracts, tenders and panel bids and any further documentation.
- Closely work with other teams to achieve successful engagement across Management, Pre-Sales, Professional Services and Marketing to bring solutions to the market.
- Engage as a stakeholder in innovating new products and solutions.
- Proven track record managing bids, tender responses and selling complex ICT solutions in a technology environment.
- Managing C-Level relationships.
- High energy individual with the capability to work on multiple opportunities at the same period of time
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, concepts and vendor solutions and products.
- Great understanding of ICT market, existing solution and the competition.
- Strategy driven with ability to orchestrate solutions to potential customers and channel partners
They are offering an attractive salary + Commission!
If this sounds like you, please click "APPLY"
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please call Tina on 8233 4392