Accountant is needed for an excellent Commercial construction company in the SW Sydney. Great office environment, short walk from train stationDuties and Responsibilities of the Construction Accountant position:
On a day to day basis the role for the Construction Accountant will include:
Skills and Experience Required for Construction Accountant Role
- Liaising with clients, suppliers & contractors
- Profit & loss reports
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable & payable
To APPLY for the Construction Accountant role:
- Advanced in JOBPAC accounting computer program experience is required
- Must have accounts experience in Australia and within construction.
- Good Microsoft Word & Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Please send your CV and a covering letter for the construction accountant role in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role SSA Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability