Trades & Labour Company is a Western Australia owned recruitment company that specialises in the provision of highly experienced trades professionals servicing mining and associated industries throughout Australia.
We currently have multiple vacancies for experienced Loader Operations with Mobile Crushing Experience
to commence immediately on a regular 2/1 FIFO roster in an open-pit gold mining environment. Successful applicants must possess the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate a detailed work history performing the below tasks within an Iron Ore operations environment:
- Ability to control and operate mobile crushing plant as required.
- Assist tradesman when required with maintenance tasks.
- Operating mobile plant– CAT 988 or WA 500 Loaders in a fast-paced production mining environment
- Able to perform plant and equipment inspections.
- General housekeeping including cleaning of mobile plant, crusher control room and company vehicles
- Nationally accredited statement of attainment for loader
- Able to obtain a clear national police clearance
This is a great opportunity to secure ongoing work with the possibility of full time employment.
Please only apply if your experience and qualifications meet the above criteria.
To apply click the "Apply Now" link, your application will be responded to within the next 48 working hours. 08 6382 1150
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?