DILCARA CONSTRUCTION PTY LTD is located in Carlton, New South Wales, Australia and is part of the Residential Construction Industry. Currently, we are looking for an experienced Full time Building Drafts Officer to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Obtain and assemble date to complete architectural design.
· Visit job sites to gather measurements.
· Assist Architects, Surveyors and Construction/ Project Manager in planning and organisation.
· Develop preliminary sketch for client to approve.
· Prepare building designs and highly detailed working drawings, sketches and specifications by hand or using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications to show details including elevation, plans, materials, car parking, plumbing, landscaping and layouts.
· Check dimensions or materials that will be used and assign number to the lists of material to create an efficient project.
· Interpret plans, regulations and codes of practice.
· Review tender documents according to the company standards.
· Calculate the materials needed, manpower, construction cost, and project completion date.
· Interact with local government organisations for permissions and approvals.
· Assist Architects to ensure that architectural specifications are properly followed.
· Collaborate with other divisions to secure new projects.
· Monitor and maintain project programs and schedule.
· Prepare contract documentation and project report for clients and management.
· Maintain the project documentations according to company standards and laws.
· Usage of CAD software;
· At least three years of relevant working experience.
· Great communication and presentation skills.
· Have experience working in a volume production design and drafting role whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
What we offer:
· Fulltime and Permanent position
· Competitive Salary: 55k to 70k + Superannuation
Please apply if you are qualified for the position.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: