Support a leading tech corporation in a B2B sales role. Drive sales within government and corporate partnerships
- $130,000 + Super + Bonus - OTE is $195,000!
- Collaborative team environment
- Car allowance - free parking on site
This global brand is at the forefront of technology and ranks as one of the leading tech businesses in Australia! With the sales team driving crucial business for the company, they are seeking a seasoned Business Development Manager to play a key role in supporting with sales initiatives. The Role
This role has a key focus on business development - you will maintain relationships with existing clients while continuously driving new business through research, cold-calling and business meetings. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role will suit a tenacious business development specialist who is able to utilise their expertise to maximise conversion rates.
With the support of the sales and product management teams, you will be proud to work for this global household name. The Duties
Leading business development strategies for government and corporate accounts, you will be responsible for;
The Ideal Candidate
- Developing sales plans and implementing market development strategies
- Identifying prospects and building relationships to win new business
- Building relationships with both new and current partners to ensure repeat business
- Driving sales opportunities from identification through to closure
This role will suit an experienced Business Development Manager with a track record of success. You will be adept at driving your own activity and working to KPIs and targets, however you will also be capable of working collaboratively as part of a tight-knit team.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position with the ability to discuss targets and results
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport and gain credibility
- Exposure to the ICT or FMCG industry would be advantageous
- Experience working within Salesforce would be highly regarded
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your sales career, apply today!