Residential aged care Occupational therapist required in the Wollongong region.About the Role
You will work in a multidisciplinary team providing a variety of services, you will work alongside management to provide the highest standard of care to residents in aged care facilities and be provided with a wealth of opportunities to progress into leadership roles across the country.
We have capacity for full time, part time, casual or locum assignments whatever you're interested in!
Benefits on offer:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
You will have the following:
- $60K - $80K base + Superannuation
- Career Development
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- One-year graduate program
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
- Flexible working hours
- Above award salaries and hourly rates
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Valid Police Check
- AHPRA registration (or eligible)
If this sounds like you get in touch today. Pooja.Wankhede@healthcareaustralia.com.au
Looking forward to hearing from you!