Our client is seeking an experienced 2 x IT Test Analyst to join their team.
Your new company
The responsibility and vision of this Department is achieving a better lifestyle and well-being for all Australians.
As a Test Analyst working in this Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies.
Your new role
As a Test Analyst your new role on a day to day basis will involve being able to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and infrastructure. You will provide quality testing services to the Division for a number of various projects.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Test Analyst will have knowledge and experience in the following;
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience with Microsoft D365
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
*Australian citizenship with a security clearance is required for this position. *
What you'll get in return
In return, you will secure a contracting position until 30 June 2021 within IT offering career progression with the option to extend for a further 12-months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508