What you can expect
As our Key Account Manager NSW, you will drive activity to support the growth of our NSW Frame & Truss customers. Supported by your peers and manager your main objective will be to develop and execute agreed plans to help our customers grow.
Based at our Ingleburn, Sydney office, this role offers an opportunity to leverage your experience and showcase your passion for sales.
Some of the ways this role will drive our strategy and plans:
· Driving activity to support the growth of our NSW Customers
· Develop joint strategic growth plans using market insights and industry knowledge to support
· Keep key projects on track through effective management and collaboration of stakeholders
· Effective use of market and industry knowledge to identify growth targets
· Engage key Pryda stakeholders including Engineering, Software, Equipment, and Productivity to drive activity, support growth plans and improve efficiencies
A bit about you:
We're looking for a motivated self-starter who brings strong attention to detail and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves!
At ITW, our values are essential and non-negotiable part of our culture and guide how we work together. The ideal candidate will live and breathe integrity, respect, trust, shared risk and simplicity as well as have:
· An industry reputation for their ability to add value through building and maintaining strong customer relationships
· Proven experience managing key accounts for a similar business.
· A solid understanding and background in Frame & Truss
· Solid business and commercial acumen with a demonstrated ability to identify win-win solutions.
· Proficient strategic & analytical thinking skills with the ability to use data and insights to inform growth strategies and decisions.
Bonus points if you have:
· Tertiary or equivalent qualification in business, engineering or marketing
Why work with us?
As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to providing a flexible and inclusive working environment where you will witness our enviable track record of internal career growth and progression.
Some perks and benefits include:
• Paid Parental Leave
• Flexible working arrangements
• Paid community leave
• Dedicated employee resource groups and employee assistance program
ITW is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. Click here to read more about how we are supporting our employees.
About working at ITW
‘I started my first role with ITW needing flexible hours from the outset to work around care for my 10 month old baby. Even though the position was a demanding, full-time role, ITW were more than happy to support my situation in the interim, which showed a lot of trust in a new recruit and made me feel incredibly valued’ Komal Krishna, Sales Manager Builder Solutions
Hear from Heidi Stevens what flexibility and career development looks like at ITW: https://au.work180.co/blog/mumday-how-heidi-is-redefining-the-working-week
Want to know more?
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW. Still have questions? You don’t tick all the boxes?
Learn more about our career opportunities at www.itw.com
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: