- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Suits an experienced Product Manager with a passion for the banking and finance space
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to provide opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
About the role
As the Product Manager – Deposits, you will be accountable for the identification and execution of initiatives to optimise the Retail Deposit portfolio performance and delivery of key initiatives, growth and profitability metrics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the ongoing management of BOQ’s Retail Deposits portfolio including performance management, profit and loss, pricing, product strategy and risk management.
- Development of market leading products and processes to meet changing customer needs and deliver to the Group's strategy.
- Broad stakeholder management to drive execution of strategy including across distribution, marketing, operations, legal, compliance and risk teams.
- Responsible for delivering key insights on industry and competitor landscape using internal and external data sources, to help drive decision making and change.
- Leadership of one direct report to support the day-to-day product management and delivering of strategic initiatives.
To be successful in this position, you will be experienced in product management or a similar role with strong banking and financial services knowledge.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Finance
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with Deposit Product experience in a frontline and/or product management environment
- Proven experience and ability in successfully leading and delivering projects within complex operating environments
- A solid background in directly or indirectly managing teams to implement product, process or risk/regulatory change
- Deposit Product experience in a frontline and/or product management environment
- High level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to converse with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to think strategically and analytically to achieve business objectives
- Exposure to project delivery in some form would be well regarded but not essential.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.