||July 2, 2020
To view company name. See instructions below
|Employer Job Id:
||Careermine Job Id:
As an ASX 200 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.The future
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can't accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining Engineer
for our new Parker Range project working an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth. This role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic and hands-on and can engage effectively with individuals and teams across a diverse organisation.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, your primary responsibility will be to support our operational team in a dynamic work environment which requires you to roll up your sleeves and think on your feet. You will be accountable for site mine engineering and technical services, operational and mine reconciliation reports and the preparation and delivery of mining plans.What we're after
We're looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
What you'll bring to the team
- Assisting with the development of projects and their delivery to completion on time and on cost with no safety incidents.
- Assisting mining by prioritising daily/weekly tasks to ensure continued effective mining operations.
- Manage the day to day relationship with and provide guidance to Mine Operations team.
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering.
- 3 years + of mine operations experience in the resources industry.
- Competency with major recognized mining design and scheduling software such as Surpac, XACT or similar.
- High degree of communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of relevant costs and analyse to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Please note that no agency applications will be accepted at this time, unless specifically requested.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply. Advertised:
01 Jul 2020 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close: