As Store Manager, you will lead, drive, develop and inspire your team to achieve overall success.
You will be the first point of contact and will be expected to manage your team across all aspects of Store operations.
You will be responsible, however not limited to the following duties & responsibilities:
Lead by example to set management expectations across your TeamManage in-store Employee Relations such as grievances and performance managementTrain, mentor and coach Team Members to work towards goals and succession planningProblem solving and ability to provide solutionsProduce and analyse required financial reports – i.e. Payroll reportsRoster Management and payroll approvalManage Team (Shop Floor & Back of House) to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient and effective mannerWork with the Visual Merchandising team to ensure all merchandising standards are met
- An experienced and well- rounded retailer with a minimum of 2-4 years’ management experience in a retail environment
- Leader, motivator and overall inspiring individual
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and tasks
- Loves the Glue brand and culture
At Glue we are extremely passionate about work place culture and believe a role with Glue is more than just a job. We offer our employees a range of benefits including:
- Generous clothing discounts, not only in Glue but also our other brands and businesses
- Great quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Attend national conferences and new season product launches
- Online training programs, so you can begin your training before you even start with us
- Opportunities for career development and succession planning
- Staff parties and brand events throughout the year
If you’re looking for a new challenge and believe you have what it takes to join Glue then Apply Now!