Work alongside a very well respected market leader! Some of the Best training in the whole of Australia! Potential to earn $$$A fantastic Sunshine Coast agency! This office is dynamic, hard-working, and very successful. Offering an exciting opportunity for a Sales Agent to collaborate with one of the most innovative market leaders. If you're looking to work in a very structured office with procedures to help you earn 6 figures in the near future! The Role:You will work in a very structured office that has procedures in place to help you become a successful Sales Agent. You will be mentored and taught by one of the best Agencies!
The Ideal Candidate:
- All aspects of prospecting
- Attend open homes & auctions
- Buyer appointments
- Liaise with buyers
- Build your career and area profile
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Monitoring email inquiries
- Booking market appraisals
- Liaising with solicitors for contracts of sale
- Attending Property Auctions
- Liaising with vendors, tenants, and tradespeople
Only Sales professionals with Real Estate experience will be considered!
Our client is looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Must have 2+ years real estate sales experience
- Driven to succeed
- Love working with Buyers
- High attention to detail
- Great communicator
- Immaculately presented
- Certificate of Registration
- Car & driver’s license
This is a fantastic opportunity to follow a set program, to be trained the right way and help you excel in your Real Estate Sales career!
HOW TO APPLY
- To be considered you must have:
- Real Estate Certificate (Queensland)
- Drivers Licence & working Car
- Clear Police Check
Simply hit Apply Now -
Or for more info email email@example.com
or call James Christensen on 07 3114 5544
for a confidential chat.
All applications to Gough Recruitment stay confidential and will not be discussed with anyone outside of Gough Recruitment without your consent.Please note that due to a high amount of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply. Thank you for understanding.