Leasing Consultant/Administrator Needed in the Eastern Suburbs. This is a fantastic role that will see you working in a #1 Office with great team
Located in sleek offices in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs, amongst a hub of café’s and busy retail and lifestyle precincts, this is an agency that offers nothing but accountable results for their high end clientele. With a close knit, dynamic team that work extremely well together, they are currently seeking a driven Leasing Consultant/Administrator to leverage of one of the most recognised names in the industry. The Role:
Reporting directly into a Team Leader that has gained an outstanding reputation for impeccable service, you will be assisting them with the day to day running of their residential portfolio. This is a diverse and fast paced role with plenty of support, structure and systems to help scope your career to its full capacity. As a Leasing Consultant/Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Handling & addressing rental enquiries via email and phone
- Conducting open homes and open for inspections
- Ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections & Saturday work
- Handling all leasing administration
- Diary Management
- Prepare properties for online advertising
- Lease sign ups
- Preparing leases and lease packs
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Previous Real Estate experience is preferred
- A current Certificate of Registration is essential
- Availability to work Saturdays receiving a day off in lieu
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - your ability to think outside the square will not go unnoticed!
- Get a full day off in lieu of working Saturdays
- Lease an average of 20 properties per month!
- Earn COMMISSIONS!
- This office was recently awarded #1 OFFICE in the Network
- Strong presence in the local community
- Supportive Director & friendly team
- Excellent career potential
- Great Team Building
Please call Ella Toohey
on 9362 8500
or 0423 40 48 72
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.