APS6 Digital Product Planner Role 12 Months Melbourne CBD
Your new company
A large well know Federal Government Agency with a presence in Melbourne CBD is seeking an experienced digital product planner for a period of 12 months.
Your new role
This role will sit in the Portals and App Products team, part of the Digital Branch which works across the Agency to develop and improve digital solutions, designed to enhance the experience of internal and external stakeholders.
The APS6 Product Planner will be responsible for making it easier for stakeholders to choose and interact with providers and to engage with the Agency to achieve their objectives. The position is a team leadership position and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across a range of activities.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working across key business areas to design, develop and implement digital platform changes efficiently to improve stakeholder experience.
- Approaching change with a positive mind-set, possess commercial acumen and be accustomed to working in agile and fast paced environments where priorities quickly evolve.
What you'll need to succeed
- Working with Agency business areas from the initial discovery process through to the system release of the digital components to achieve the desired experience.
- Assisting in identifying more critical and less critical activities based on data analytics.
- Determining and assigning tasks, developing timelines and meeting key milestones, following up on action items and tracking results.
To succeed in this role you will need proven experience in a similar role, ideally within a public sector setting. You will be a team player and a skilled leader. You will have the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and navigate complex environments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Yvonne.Feehan@hays.com.auLHS 297508