Join us at Randstad as an After School Care Assistant!
- You will be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- You will need valid work rights for Australia
- Have easy access to transport
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity based programs.
- Studying towards a Diploma or Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or studying towards Education based qualifications preferably Primary or Secondary.
- Experience with children preferred but not essential
- Australian or equivalent qualifications
- Must have a Paid Blue Card
Why Join Randstad as an Educator?
- Extensive number of educational centres,schools and daycare centers
- Government, Catholic and Independent centers
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Develop your career with us as your experience and qualification grow
- Acknowledgement progarms and candidate of the month awards
- Refer a friend program
- East to manage your own availability via our candidate portal, or liase by phone through our consulting or after hours team
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education industry
- We care about our people and are here to guide you through the application process and casual working experience
How to apply if you have work rights in Australia:
Click APPLY NOW!
Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 to speak directly with a Candidate Administrator if you have any questions.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.