Our client is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist to audit civil works sphere against current guidelines and identify areas of non compliance.
You will have experience with contacts, ideally within council but not essential.
You will be responsible for;
- Assist in writing technical specifications for the Civil Works team (i.e. graffiti removal, disposal of excavated material, traffic control, waste collection from public places, street sweeping etc)
- Understanding Council’s procurement process and working through this process to determine the most appropriate method of procuring the services listed above (i.e. quotation, tender, EOI etc)
- Put together a list of Council’s current Infrastructure and Works contracts and their expiry dates
- Audit the Civil Works teams current activities against the procurement guidelines to identify any areas of non-compliance
- Procurement experience within Local Government is essential - Specialising in areas such as waste management, graffiti removal, traffic control and street sweeping
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please press APPLY NOW to send your applications to Laurie Tomkins or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are suitable for this position, a consultant will contact you within the next seven days.
Otherwise please register online at www.norwestrecruitment.com.au to be added to our database.