Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experienced A Grade Electricians for our client based in Canberra ACT which primarily works across Social Housing.
If you enjoy diversity in your work, providing great customer service and meeting different people every day, then this role could be ideal for you.
Your duties will involve both Commercial and Residential work, including but not limited to:
* General electrical installations in new and existing properties
* General electrical maintenance
* Fault identification and remediation.
* Electrical compliance audits and reporting
* Computer, Tablet & App Based reporting
We're looking for:
* A Grade Electrician
* Manual Drivers Licence required but not essential
* Working With Children/Vulnerable People Check required, or willing to obtain
* Team Player
* Organised and efficient in time management
* Ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work in a diverse environment
* Good communication skills
* Great attention to detail
* Must have strong knowledge of OH&S procedures
* Computer, Tablet, Apps, Excel, Word, Email experience required
* Be available for a late May start
* You will be provided a fully functional work vehicle, and fuel card.
* Each technician will be required to provide their own 'Hand tools', however we will be providing major tools such as Battery drills, testers, ladders etc.
* Additional to the major tools, each initial technician will be provided with laptop/IPad and phone as our processes require service connectivity from the field.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the Application Process through www.seek.com.au.
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential- Education: Currently Completing High School