12 month contract in East suburbs with a specialist bank. Must have a strong Wintel background, operating at a very Senior levelAbout the role: Immediate Start!
12-month contract opportunity in Eastern suburbs with a specialist bank. Applicants need to have a strong Wintel environment background, operating at a very senior level, reporting to the head of infrastructure. Up to $800 per day
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Provide administrative maintenance, monitoring and support across the infrastructure stack both within the business, as well as systems & services hosted with 3rd parties
- Participate in planning and the implementation of migration to cloud technologies e.g.: O365, Exchange Online, Mobile Device Management
- Effectively triaging and troubleshooting escalated infrastructure issues as well as day to day management of tickets
- Working closely with Information Security in managing and monitoring security patching for Desktops and Servers and Endpoint Security, OS hardening
- Management of vendors, driving delivery and performance
- Providing proactive contribution to projects and initiatives, as well as BAU
- Create and maintain systems documentation, configuration information and reporting
- Significant senior systems engineer experience across infrastructure and cloud-based environments
- Senior experience with Windows Server, Active Directory Citrix, VMWare, and Telephony Services
- Experience in the implementation of MS System Centre for the management of security patching, software management, Group Policy management etc.
- Office 365 implementation and support experience
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors (Hosting, Telecoms)
- Experience and competencies in cyber security and monitoring services
Established in 1991, DWS is an ASX listed professional Technology Consultancy with offices across Australia. We have over 800 employees in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Canberra; providing services to a broad range of blue-chip corporate clients, as well as Federal, State and Local Government agencies. DWS provides a wide range of services including; IT consulting, managed application services, project management, customer driven innovation, digital transformation, data and business analytics, strategic advisory and productivity, and robotic process automation. All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship, Permanent Residency (PR), or other permanent work rights – DWS are unable to sponsor or support visas.
Ready for a new challenge? Click APPLY now!