Sydney /Credit Risk Operations /Full-timeApply for this jobWhy Plenti?
We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient, and are using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. When it comes to money, every decision counts. From what you borrow, and when you pay it back. To where you invest it, and how you make it go further.
We’re on a mission to help everyone to make the right choices — about the choices that count.
The ambition is huge and the only way we can do this is by bringing the best people in the world to help us get there. That's where you come in.Who are we?
Australia's best technology-led consumer lending and investing platform. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo of lending institutions because financial services should be more rewarding for all Australians. This commitment shows in our results including: Reaching $850 million in lending; Over 70,000 investors/borrowers; Over 100 employees.More about the role
We're building our underwriting team and are looking to bring in experienced underwriters who are always trying to find ways to help customers. We are NOT a bank, we genuinely care about our customers and endeavour to help in any way we can. We are also right at the cutting edge of financial technology, currently implementing Comprehensive Credit to directly tackle the banks. We encourage people to get on the phone, speak with customers and work with them to help find a solution. If you love helping people, problem solving and have experience in unsecured lending, this is the role for you.
As a Credit Underwriter, you'll be vital to our team's success, looking after the larger loan applications flowing through our business. This role will also have a great path to take on future leadership roles being created in the team.
What experience do you need?
What's life like at Plenti?
- Must have experience with unsecured personal lending products with a minimum delegated lending authority of $30,000
- OR a secured lending DLA for asset finance, ideally Auto. 2+ years’ experience within a bank or other leading retail financial institution, ideally with some exposure in a customer facing role
- Good quantitative and analytical skills, coupled with sound judgement
- Excellent verbal communication ability
- A great personality coupled with boundless enthusiasm for great customer service
- The ability to work autonomously
- Relevant tertiary and/or industry qualifications
Still wondering whether you'd enjoy being a part of our team? Here's a few great reasons:
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else, it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input.• There are amazing opportunities here for people who are intelligent and hard-working. We're growing so fast right now we may not know exactly what the right role will be for you in two years time, but given our aims, we bet it would be something incredible.• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues• A sincere purpose which every person here truly believes in• Great social events - Plenti Olympics is having its fourth year this Xmas party• The Plenti boat which we take out on Fridays (yes you heard me)• Our very own espresso machine with coffee making competitions + Playstation tournaments + cake days + more!
But ultimately, a fun environment where everyone believes in what they're doing and have boundless opportunities to progress.
What you do today can transform your tomorrow.Make it count.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this job