Support the Asset Projects team through planning and executing operational readiness deliverables
Your new company
Our client is among the world’s top producers of major commodities including iron ore, metallurgical coal, copper and uranium. They extract and process minerals, oil and gas from its production operations located primarily in Australia and the Americas.
Your new role
You will be supporting the Asset Projects team at Olympic Dam in the planning and execution of a portfolio of projects’ operational readiness deliverables
Day to day responsibilities include: -
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting with the development of operations and maintenance equipment strategies for projects;
- Developing work instructions & isolation documents in alignment with the maintenance strategy and operations requirements;
- Developing 1SAP master data for projects including: functional location structures; cataloguing; bills of materials; task lists and maintenance plans;
- Manage contracting personnel (where required) to complete deliverables within schedule and budget.
In order to be successful you will possess the following : -
- Competent in the use of Failure Mode, Effects & Criticality Analysis techniques;
- Understanding of Master Data Management, Planning & Scheduling processes;
- Skilled in the use of SAP;
- Previous exposure to Work Management load sheets;
- Previous exposure to cataloguing materials;
- Competent at Technical writing;
- Have a trade background;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and complete on schedule;
- Experience onsite at Olympic Dam is advantageous
Aside from this, you will also be an effective communicator, self driven, and previous experience in a related industry.
You will also be based in South Australia or have the ability to make your own way to South Australia, making considerations of any state border restrictions that may be in place.
What you'll get in return
In return for your success, you will work a 5/2 roster (8-10 hour days) based in Adelaide with potential site visits. You will be part of a dynamic team work on critical projects, integral to the future of Olympic dam mine. You will also receive an hourly rate of between $70 - $80.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karl Edgar now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
In conjunction with our client, and our commitment to achieving a diverse workforce, we strongly encourage applications from Females, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Hays are an equal opportunity employer and working in accordance with our client to achieve equality under the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 WA Legislation (section 13).LHS 297508