We want you on our Team!
We are seeking professional Bicycle Mechanics to join one of the teams across the Gold Coast Area. Professional Experience is required.
Work for us and enjoy:
About 99 Bikes:
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission; We reward and recognise based on effort, attitude and achievements.
- Flexible rostering; times and days.
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest growing bike business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time.
- Rewards and recognition at our monthly social nights.
- Yearly, all expenses paid overseas trip for our top achievers.
- Test new bikes during our exclusive staff Demo Days.
- We pay extra for every day that you ride to work!
- Access staff discounts for you and your family!
- We believe in progress and make sure everyone has their brightness of future.
- Work in a team where we make our own decisions and contribute to the overall success of 99 Bikes.
- “Earn to give”. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and choose a charity to donate it to.
About the role:
- 99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with over 40 stores in 6 states. We have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are continuing our aggressive growth.
- Our company strategy focuses on developing and engaging OUR PEOPLE in a long term career.
- 99 Bikes offers job security as our parent company is Flight Centre. We operate with a decentralised system giving our stores full ownership.
- We own the largest wholesaler of bicycles in Australia, which means we have more stock than other bicycle retailers. This give us a competitive advantage.
- Our people are given constant training (such as Cytech) so they can become experts in store.
- We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days, Christmas and EOFY parties and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office
We are seeking a professional Bicycle Mechanic to join our team. You'll use our systems and processes to support you while working in our professionally equipped workshops. Using our guided booking in process and your passion for bikes to exceed our customer's expectations and achieve your sales & servicing targets. Working on a semi-flexible roster, you'll not only be involved in servicing, but also have a specific area of responsibility within the store.
- Professional bicycle mechanics experience required.
- Demonstrated achievement in any field.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and learning.
- Skilled, empathetic communicator with a genuine interest in people.
This is a long-term career opportunity for the right person, looking to be at the forefront of the industry.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now.