The WorkXtra Group is part of Zenitas Mobile Health and delivers quality allied health services to residents in aged care facilities and in the community throughout Australia. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Lead you will:
- Complete evidence based functional allied health assessments
- Be involved in industry-leading rehabilitation, reconditioning and falls prevention programs.
- Provide direct pain management treatments in line with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) framework
- Utilise treatment techniques such as therapeutic massage, TEN’s machines, exercise prescription and classes, hot and cold therapy
- Maintain organised, easily accessible and accurate documentation in line with the ACFI framework
- Collaborate as part of a large multidisciplinary team
- Qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current drivers’ licence and reliable vehicle
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check
- Actively seek to develop their clinical skills or knowledge
- Genuine affinity for the elderly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Culture and benefits
At WorkXtra we have a genuine view to reablement and are looking for a physiotherapist who can involve their clients in open discussions and give them a say in their treatment. We believe that our company is its people.
- A competitive base salary commensurate with experience ranging between $65,000 - $90,000
- Relocation reimbursement and retention bonuses
- $700 per year professional development allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular and structured professional development sessions, mentors and team building activities
- Employee benefits program with access to travel, sports, retail, insurance and gym discounts
- Novated vehicle leasing
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
Please apply to the role directly or get in touch with Katerina on 02.9102.3677, Katerina.Gerasimenko@zenitas.com.au.