anzuk Education have opportunities for secondary qualified teachers for casual positions in Melbourne's eastern suburbs.anzuk education
is a global educational services company that has been based out of Melbourne for over 10 years. Our brand has rapidly expanded across the globe, allowing us to create a global network of teachers and resources. We pride ourselves on sharing one consistent goal, to facilitate exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
This opportunity includes positions in Independent, Private and Government settings, across regional and city locations. This is an excellent opening for secondary teachers
looking to expand their network of schools and gain exposure in new subjects. We also cater to teachers wanting to teach subjects in line with their qualification. Benefits of working with anzuk:
- Flexibility - Choose when you want to work, how far you want to travel and the schools you want to work with
- Industry leading pay, up to $369 per day depending on experience
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Teaching resources from around the globe
- Opportunities to find contract roles in your preferred teaching method
- Meet new educators from our expansive network at our accredited professional development sessions
- Free online learning management system - exceptional talent
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Empower the students of today by inspiring them to be the leaders of tomorrow
- Prepare secondary students for life after school
- Engage with students and staff, be proactive within the classroom and utilise initiative when necessary
If you are looking to work as a CRT, feel free to apply now! Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
By submitting this application, you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk Education is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.