Permanent, 30 hours a week, rotating shifts between 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, Dandenong, Zedmed software experience a must!
- Permanent Medical Receptionist
- 30 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating shift - between 7.30am to 6.00pm
- Zedmed software experience
Great opportunity to join this well established, specialised medical centre located in Dandenong.The Role
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for providing high-quality reception and administrative services to patients, doctors and staff in a supportive and caring manner.The Person
You are an experienced Medical Receptionist with a strong knowledge of the Zedmed software. Your duties are varied and include:
- Attending to all calls and conveying all messages promptly
- Booking appointments
- Assisting with triage, data management and patient advocacy
- Liaising with patients and families in a caring and compassionate manner
- Liaising with GP's and other health professionals
- Organising bills and payments for patients (Eftpos)
- Maintaining database systems
- Cleaning consulting rooms
- Maintaining an accurate log of specimens for external pickup
- Filing, scanning, faxing, mail etc
- Adhoc duties as required
It goes without saying you have excellent communication skills, the ability to maintain high levels of professionalism and confidentiality, enjoy working in a team environment and have previous experience in a medical practice.
Proficiency with Zedmed software is essential.You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.